Saturday, April 27, 2019

New Team

So you're looking for a new team. What are you looking for?

I want a team that has good culture.

I'm looking for a team where I'm valued & can contribute.

I'm looking for a team where the senior members can help me grow.

I want a team that's solving interesting & complex problems. I want a team that's playing high quality games.

I want to be excited to talk about my team's product. I want to get excited when my team scores.

I expect my team's leaders to be in sync.

I expect my team's leaders to communicate well.

I expect my team's procedures to be well documented. I expect my team's practices to be well planned.

I want my team to be constantly looking for ways to improve.

I want to work with engineers that I admire. I want to play with teammates that impress me.

I want my team to win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen / Use your voice

I'm not sure where to start or if this will add anything that hasn't already been said. Listen Please listen to these voices that...